Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

22 January 2007

"Even though my life before was tragic..."

'Outlandos d'Amour' (detail), Toronto, ON, 22-Jan-07

"...now I know
my love for him
goes on..."

Back to Rumble Fish: the score is excellent. (I know, I know -- this isn't exactly breaking news.) When we saw the name Stewart Copeland, we knew why we were so impressed.

I love that man. Add him to the list of Unlikely Heartthrobs AND Silver Foxes!


TRACK LISTING: Shawn Colvin, "Every Little Thing (He) Does Is Magic"

[NOTE: The image above -- a detail of a photo that I took of the cover of The Police's Outlandos d'Amour, with hearts added for, er, emphasis -- was created especially for PF, who rolled his eyes when he realized whom I'd chosen as the subject of my post for the day. My fondness for Stewart Copeland isn't exactly breaking news, either, I suppose.]

1 comment:

pf said...

good lord.