Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

19 January 2007

"Oh, wind! Blow so gently through the trees."

Hotel Senator, Saskatoon, SK, 01-Mar-06

"Wonder where
my love can be?"

Spent the first half of the evening watching ghost stories, then spent the other half flinching and looking over my shoulder for every creak and thump I heard.


TRACK LISTING: Vernon Green & The Phantoms, "Sweet Breeze"

[NOTE: And THEN, right before I went to bed, I switched the channel just in time to see the Winkie's nightmare sequence from Mulholland Drive! (See below. That scene always freaks me out.) Thanks a lot, television programmers! What's next? Session 9 and The Exorcist on a back-to-back loop?]

No comments: