Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

13 April 2007

"Let 'em know with the quickness. Y'all need to witness."

Mr Chinese, Thunder Bay, ON, 18-Oct-05

"Step to the side!
Y'all mind y'all business.
Exercise!
Like physical fitness."


Things I saw at the office this morning (while hard at work, obviously):

AWESOMENESS, via the links section on the Dooce site.

I know it's Friday -- Friday the 13th, even -- and my commitment to posting is hovering around thirty percent, but seriously! this...is...awesome. That's all I can say: awesome.

And yeah, as Chris Sims points out, Chuck Norris jokes are pretty much done, but like Chris Sims, I do not care. I mean, come on! This is basically a PSA, people. YOU NEED TO KNOW.


TRACK LISTING: Kool Keith, "Master of the Game"

No comments: