Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

09 May 2007

"But, serious."

Cabbie in His Suit, Toronto, ON, 25-Feb-07

"You're so serious!"

Things I saw on the ride to work this morning:

Two young women, discussing the cons of a retail workplace. We pull up at a stop and one of the girls examines a film poster hanging in a glass shelter.

"That doesn't look like Tobey Maguire," she says.

"I'm not going to see that movie," her friend replies. "I didn't like the first one."

"What was the first one about?" the first woman asks, then answers her own question (with the tone of a question). "The Goblin?"

Her friend nods. "And the second one was about the octopus guy."

"Right."

"I'm not going to see that movie."

"The second one?"

"I didn't see that one, either. I didn't like the first one!"

"I might see it."

"They don't pay me for overtime!"


TRACK LISTING: Franz Ferdinand, "I'm Your Villain"

No comments: