Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

22 May 2007

"I am not naturally evil!"

River of Lights, Albuquerque, NM, 26-Dec-06

"Such things I do
just to make myself
more attractive to you!
Have I failed?"

Things I saw today on Gawker:

Another douche keeps on keeping on.

Seriously? This guy is still around? I thought he promptly disappeared after numerous critics outed him as a self-involved, attention-seeking hack.


TRACK LISTING: Morrissey, "The Last of the Famous International Playboys"

[NOTE: This is one of my favourite Morrissey songs, if not THE favourite, and certainly one of my favourite songs of all time, so I was a bit reluctant to use it in association with a post about some jerk.]

No comments: