Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

05 May 2007

"I hope I didn't scare you!"

On the 'Poison/Safe' Set, Toronto, ON, 18-Jun-06

"You know inside
you feel right at home."

Things I saw in my sleep in the wee hours of the morning:

A love note in the form of a question-and-answer sheet, written for one of my friends by some girl we apparently knew, who was apparently quite unstable.

We were trying to make sense of it. She was trying to explain that, even though she was clearly obsessed with and possibly stalking my friend, she was also fooling around with another man.

As you can see, she wrote, there are two Filet-O-Fishes in this bun.


TRACK LISTING: Alice Cooper, "Welcome to My Nightmare"

[NOTE: The rest of this dream was in fact very bad, very frightening...though I suppose using fast food as a metaphor for sexual relations isn't any less disturbing. The line got a laugh during the retelling, though, mainly because when I first tried to share it with my husband, I muttered, "As you can see, there are two Filet-O-Fishes in my pants. Wait, that's not right." Anyway, I figured I might as well post the bit.]

No comments: