Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

26 May 2007

"I think I'll go outside a while!"

Lester Piggott Memorial Corridor, Seattle, WA, 07-Oct-06

"Ain't no sense in stayin' inside
if the weather's fine and
you got the time!"

Things I saw today:

Boys and girls selling strollers and dishes and VHS tapes for a quarter each! Seventy-five cent cupcakes!

Earlier in the day I walked to the grocery store, enjoying the sunshine and the feeling of getting things done before 10am. There will probably be occasions in the future when I roll out of bed at 11am, but probably only on the weekend, and probably not for a long time. I'm really enjoying waking up with the sun and experiencing the clean crispness of pre-noon air. The quality of light in the morning hours is often amazing, almost like magic.


TRACK LISTING: The Rascals, "A Beautiful Morning"

No comments: