Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

17 June 2007

The Sunday Night Lights: No.34

Lone Star, Ottawa, ON, 19-May-07

"I wandered so aimless."


TRACK LISTING: Hank Williams, "I Saw the Light"

[NOTE: Last week's installment of The Sunday Night Lights saw the final appearance of "There's a Light" (for now, anyway, as I've run out of songs with this title); this week, I tweak the series a little bit. Instead of using different tracks with the same name, I am going to use a string of covers of the same song. I am starting with "I Saw the Light" because there seem to be a TON of versions of this song (even when consolidating the reproductions); where better to begin than with the original?]

No comments: