Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

04 September 2007

"Talk about the passion!"

Dundas Square, Toronto, ON, 04-Sep-07

"Talk about the passion!"

Things I saw on my way home this evening:

In the most unexpected of places, a [murmur].

I'd read about [murmur] before, but this was the first time I'd ever stumbled across one of the signs, and I was very happy to see it posted so clearly and so ready for the call. The [murmur] project is a really wonderful idea! It gives both residents and visitors the chance to learn about the city through the stories of its people, as they travel from ear to ear.


TRACK LISTING: R.E.M., "Talk About the Passion" (from the Murmur LP)

No comments: