Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

14 December 2006

"Don't worry, baby..."

The Lusty Lady, Seattle, WA, 07-Oct-06

"...they're only pretending."

Seriously? Flying shards of glass, biker wipeouts and rear-end collisions, just so Maria Sharapova can take a crappy photo of tennis balls forming a smiley face? Why didn't they just leave in the part where one of the balls falling from the building cracks the skull of a passerby?

I did like that Nike ad she did (yeah, I should know better), but you should probably ignore me, if only because I really like those Geico caveman commercials, too.



TRACK LISTING: Television Personalities, "Don't Cry Baby It's Only a Movie"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and yet, no link to rappin' cat...

Anonymous said...

Here in the office, we're very fond of those Geico ads, frankly. It's the caveman's delivery - always perfect.

/a

Nirmala Basnayake said...

/a -- yes! Those cavemen have impeccable timing and just the right amount of weariness. I love that they made the "neanderthals" metrosexual (if we can even use that term anymore...oh, ennui! and so on).

As for you, "u-no" -- here's yer damned rap cat...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1K2du4nJA

I LOVE IT!