Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

27 February 2007

"I'm gonna make your life so sweet!"

Giant Lollipops at the BioPark, Albuquerque, NM, 26-Dec-06

"Yeah, yeah, YEAH!"

Caramel Kettle Corn Crispy Minis are filling the void left by my beloved childhood cereal, Sugar Crisp. (I suppose I could eat Sugar Crisp as an adult. I could also shoot liquid sugar straight into my blood stream.)

Sugar Bear, you've been replaced!


TRACK LISTING: The Archies, "Sugar, Sugar"

[NOTE: You know, it's surprisingly hard to find a link to a photo of, or even a product page for, Crispy Minis' Caramel Kettle Corn flavour. Booooo.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That explains why you're so sweet!

Nirmala Basnayake said...

Awww...thank you, Annie! You are sweet, too!