Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

31 March 2007

"Hello. Hello! Hello hello. Hello. Hello!"

Queen & Duncan, Toronto, ON, 25-Feb-07

"You never listened
to a word that I said."

Don't say "hi how are you" -- or worse, "heyhowyoudoin'" -- as if you're just saying "hi" (with a little extra-special something tacked on the end). Just say "hi" and forget the "how are you", ESPECIALLY if all you mean to say is "hi" and won't even pause for a real answer to your fake question. Next time I will tell you EXACTLY how I am and you will wish you'd never inadvertently asked.

If you actually want to know how I am or how I am doin', well, I appreciate your concern. If not, you are an insincere jerk.

Thank you.


-- Christian Marclay, "Telephones" (1995)


TRACK LISTING: Public Image Ltd., "Public Image"

[UPDATE 18-May-07: Yeah, next time like THIS!]

No comments: