Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

30 March 2007

"There may be so many, many pains..."

Work Mug, Toronto, ON, 15-Feb-07

"...'til of old
the golden goal
you gain."


Things I saw on the walk to work this morning:

Fire trucks screaming towards me; police cars making sharp turns onto side streets.

Twenty teenagers, maybe more, passing me on the sidewalk two-by-two, sucking on lollipops.

Two women sipping coffee and laughing like machine guns, HA! hahaHA! haha! HA!

Everything that happened at work over the past week seems impossible, like a dream, but really like a nightmare. Sometimes I can't believe I'm still around. What am I doing right? What am I not doing wrong? Am I lucky or just imperceptible?



TRACK LISTING: Donovan, "Divine Daze of Deathless Delight"

No comments: