Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

09 March 2007

"Whatcha doin' tonight?"

Becky's Sketches, Toronto, ON, 09-Mar-07

"Whatcha doin' tonight?"

A couple of hours ago, a few friends gave me the opportunity to do something I hadn't done in a long time: get on stage. We played a song, danced around and enjoyed ourselves; it was almost like old times, except at the end of the night I was able to see my husband in person, instead of only hearing his voice on the other end of a telephone line. It was just right.


TRACK LISTING: You Say Party! We Say Die!, "Midnight Snack"

[NOTE: The clip below is the video for the track that Jeff and Vanessa and I performed with YSP!WSD! It was directed by Jason MacFarlane for Soft Citizen The embedded video clip above ("get on stage") shows the actual performance, as shot by Jess Cook.]

No comments: