Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

02 April 2007

"We'd be moving on if I had my way."

Miniature World, Victoria, BC, 06-Mar-06

"Heavy traffic
is bringing me down."

Things I saw on the ride to work this morning:

A co-worker, chatting on her cell phone, walking by our streetcar as it stops to let on more passengers. The streetcar closes its doors; we float past her and I can see that she is laughing at something someone is saying on the other end of the line.

Later, when she catches up with our crawling car, the phone is gone. She looks really determined, but also unhurried. She is keeping pace with the streetcar and I wonder if she will make it to work before I do. I wonder if I should be surprised.


TRACK LISTING: Status Quo, "Heavy Traffic"

No comments: