Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

23 July 2007

"She made me smile!"

In the Bathroom, Toronto, ON, 27-Jul-07

"Oh, she made me laugh!"

Things I saw today, in response to this article on Gawker:

A comment that probably supplied enough amusement for my whole week. (This is probably a sad fact.)

This comment was also pretty funny, though its appearance after the preceding comment gives it a mild aura of also-ran. Too bad.

Anyway, I suppose I hate message boards just a little bit less today.


TRACK LISTING: Chris Rea, "Bombollini"

[UPDATE 25-Jul-07: This just in! This just in! Oh shit! "For a Man or a Woman"! "AC/DC"! "Katrina No.5"! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha]

No comments: