Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

24 July 2007

"Taxing all females from coast to coast!"

The Executive Inn, Kamloops, BC, 25-Oct-05

"I chill at White Castle
'cause it's the best!"

Things I saw this evening:

Something not even my love for NPH could save.

I rented this film based on its Rotten Tomatoes rating, which isn't technically high, but is pretty high for a movie of its kind. (Compare! Contrast!) I didn't hate the movie, and it's not like I didn't laugh at all -- I just couldn't keep my mind from wandering while watching (and I haven't even ever done drugs! So maybe this is the problem).

Anyway, I did come away from the viewing with a small, newfound crush on John Cho. I know! Weird, right? It wasn't the brown one! I actually found Kal Penn somewhat irritating. God, maybe I'm a self-hating South Asian or something.


TRACK LISTING: Beastie Boys, "The New Style"

[NOTE: On paper -- ie. in print interviews and selected quotes included in Wikipedia entries -- I have found KP interesting and even, on occasion, charming. I would also agree that he is quite handsome. Some might even find KP more interesting, charming and handsome than JC, but...I can't help it! The girl cannot help it.]

No comments: