Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

17 August 2007

"Come on now, let me feel the gross-out!"

Science City, Toronto, ON, 19-Aug-07

"Come on!
I'll let you feel the gross-out."

Things I saw online today:

Some shit that could be fake for all I care.

I'm happy to run with this as Adam Levine has always struck me as a huge skeeve. Judging by others' happiness to run with the "story" as well, I am not the only one who thinks Levine is A GIANT DOUCHE. Blecch.


TRACK LISTING: The Vines, "Gross Out"

[NOTE: The image above is a still from the demo video for WowWee Alive Elvis . Truly, he is a wonder to behold, and must be seen to be believed.]

[UPDATE 21-Aug-07: Oh, JESUS. If you have any doubt that Levine is a horrible bore (or boor, really), take a look at this travesty. It's totally ridiculous and all, but still, don't watch it unless you are prepared to shower thoroughly afterwards.]

[UPDATE 21-Aug-07: It was a joke after all! And I still don't care!]

No comments: