Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

06 August 2007

"Look behind you!"

Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, 09-Jun-07

"See what you've made!"

Things I saw online today:

Matt Damon is a safe bet!

Once upon a time, I liked MD (that Vanity Fair cover from 1997! The one with the bubble bath and the toothbrush! Seriously, it was kitten-levels of cuteness); shortly thereafter, I disliked MD; eventually, I settled into a mild sort of respect. I mean, at least he never rubbed on someone's (admittedly impressive) ass while lounging on a yacht in a music video, right?

These days, for some reason, my fondness for MD is slightly elevated; thus, when I see reports that he gives as good as he gets (financially, anyway), I cannot help but say, "Awww, good for you, kid!" There's not much logic behind it but hey, he was funny in The Departed! So there.


TRACK LISTING: Mastodon, "Workhorse"

[UPDATE 09-Aug-07: Ha! BRILLIANT. I'd like to think that MD has a hearty laugh every time he sees this poster (which is basically any time he enters or exits his building).]

[UPDATE 15-Aug-07: Now, see, episodes like this are why I miss cable. Thank goodness for internet replays (see below).]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Matt and I think is a good actor. I think he plays a creepy guy well. I heard that he was offered the part of captain kirk for pre-quel to the star trek movies,he turned it down. Now, wouldn't it have been fantastic to have Affleck play a yound spock (sp?), alongside him? :)

SBP said...

The Bourne Ultimatum was terrific. Everyone loves Matt now.

I liked the Departed, too.