Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

07 August 2007

"I hydroplane into fame!"

EdFest, Edmonton, AB, 26-Jul-06

"Comin' down
with the Dow Jones."

Things I saw online today:

RIHANNA (reaching into satchel): May I interest you in a fashionable yet functional Totes product?

I was back-and-forth about that damned umbrella song, what with its "Gypsy Woman"-y, la-da-dee, la-dee-da bits ("Um-ber-ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh!"), but now it's just ruined. I mean, yes, pretty much all modern music is essentially commercial, especially the tracks that come with matching music videos. I guess I just get antsy when the shilling isn't subliminal. Wow. Ignorance truly IS bliss, obviously...obliviously...zzzzz....

Gah. This is as annoying as that time Jewel hawked a line of lady razors.


TRACK LISTING: Rihanna with Jay-Z, "Umbrella"

No comments: