Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

02 August 2007

"People and places, said you were forgetting them all."

Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, PQ, 27-Apr-94

"Think of how lucky we are
for the things that we've had."

Things I saw on the VIA website this afternoon:

Tickets to Montreal!

Finally! My husband will FINALLY see Montreal (the New York to Toronto's Seattle, you know), not to mention the large Musée that he and I have been talking about for a while. Part of the deal is a three-night stay at the Queen Elizabeth, which means that this will be a good Labour Day weekend for me, too, haha.

Seriously, though, there is so much to see -- and so many people to see -- that I'm not exactly sure how we'll manage. Our tour guide will be excellent, we are sure, but she certainly has her work cut out for her.

Li! Rachel! Nick! Leila! Duffers! Lisa J and the Wills Sisters! Kimby! Kevin! Erika! JB! We are coming to your town and we are excited.


TRACK LISTING: Blue Rodeo, "Montreal"

[NOTE: The image above is a scanned page from a diary that I briefly kept in 1994. Back then I was much more interested in putting the focus on my photos rather than my words, so...plus ça change, I guess.]

[UPDATE 03-Sep-07: How could I have forgotten Baggy O and The Robot from CJLO on that list of Montrealers above? I am so stupid. Luckily, Omar and Alex are very forgiving. They begrudgingly agreed to meet us for brunch on the morning of Sunday, September 2, and even brought the lovely Emilie along with them. We are forever in their debt. CREDIT CARD?]

No comments: