Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

08 August 2007

"Why do I do the things I do?"

At Jet Fuel, Toronto, ON, 08-Aug-07

"I'd tell you if I knew."

Things I saw in the earlier hours of the morning, over much needed hits of caffeine at Jet Fuel:

MC Mike Campbell!

My last meeting with Mike was over a year ago at Fun House, which was also the first time I ever met him and his super-cute girlfriend. I lament the fact that he lives pretty far away; otherwise, we could knock out karaoke versions of Wham! songs on a regular basis, hoping during each performance that we don't get punched or what have you. He would have "Everything She Wants" to himself, of course, since he basically owns it.


TRACK LISTING: Wham!, "Everything She Wants"

No comments: