Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

30 May 2007

"Her nose job is real atomic!"

In the Bathroom, Toronto, ON, 02-Jun-07

"All she needs is
an old knife scar!"

Things I saw on my way to pick up lunch this afternoon:

An underfed, overtanned, bleach blonde with ridiculously long legs, wearing very short shorts and walking into an office building. My first thought was that she was a stripper from the club down the street, for which I immediately felt terrible.

Part of me was thinking, Oh! she is so tacky! Also she might have an eating disorder, but another part of me was suddenly feeling quite short and dumpy.


TRACK LISTING: Blondie, "Rip Her to Shreds"

No comments: