Miss Imperial is now a done deal.
Here are the entries
you might have missed over the past year.
Thanks for checking in, and if you're still looking for me,
try The Memory Aid.

06 July 2007

"Talking on the phone!"

Outside the Metro Bar, Toronto, ON, 23-Jun-07

"Gotta get your own!"

Things I saw this morning on Defamer:

The Crazy, Random "Chris Rock Thing"!

I don't care what the cranky also-rans on MetaFilter have written in response. I love this story! (I'm not really sure why Laura is doing so much work for her ex-boss, but perhaps he pays her for her chores services. I should probably read more of her blog as I have no problem with her writing style. It's, er, conversational!) Also, as Laura points out, Chris Rock isn't making fun of her for the mix-up or how she approached it. Well, I suppose he could work her into his stand-up routine in the future, and be mean about it, but thus far he seems very sweet and good-humoured. Ah, Chris Rock! This makes me like you even more.

For some reason, I am not surprised that Jerry Seinfeld is a dick.


TRACK LISTING: Timbaland featuring Kelly Price and Missy Elliott, "Talking on the Phone"

No comments: